Last Updated: 12-06-2023
2. Collection of Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
– Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site.
– Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
– Financial Data: Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g., valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services from the Site.
3. Use of Your Information
We use the information collected about you via the Site to:
– Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
– Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
– Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
– Create and manage your account.
– Email you regarding your account or order.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
– By Law or to Protect Rights
– Third-Party Service Providers
– Marketing Communications
– Interactions with Other Users
– Online Postings
5. Tracking Technologies
– Cookies and Web Beacons
– Internet-Based Advertising
– Website Analytics
6. Third-Party Websites
7. Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
8. Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
9. Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.
10. Options Regarding Your Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
– Logging into your account settings and updating your account
– Contacting us using the contact information provided below
11. DMCA Notices and Copyright Infringement
DMCA Notice Procedure:
WoopRead respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we have adopted a policy that provides for the prompt removal of content that infringes on another’s copyright and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of the Site who are repeat infringers.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through the Site, please notify our copyright agent as per the DMCA guidelines. Your notice must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed infringement should be sent to us at [email protected]. We will respond to such notices in accordance with the DMCA and applicable law.
Copyright for User-Generated Content:
User-generated content posted on the Site, including but not limited to, literary works, images, and comments, remains the intellectual property of the individual user. By posting content to the Site, users grant WoopRead a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. Users also affirm, represent, and warrant that they own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish content they submit.
Please be aware that WoopRead is a community-driven platform and we respect the rights of creators. We encourage users to respect copyright laws and refrain from posting content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
12. Contact Us